Surprise Egg Sandwich.
You can cook Surprise Egg Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Surprise Egg Sandwich
- Prepare 2 slice of bread.
- You need of olive oil mayonaise.
- Prepare of mustard.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- It’s pinch of ground black pepper.
- It’s pinch of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 medium of egg.
- Prepare of fresh spinach.
- It’s of sprouts.
- It’s 1 piece of green onion.
Surprise Egg Sandwich step by step
- Preheat pan on stove to low medium.
- Spray with olive oil spray.
- Add egg.
- Wait for the underneath part of egg to turn white, add ground pepper, salt, garlic powder.
- Place a lid on top of pan.
- While egg is cooking to half, spread olive oil mayonnaise and mustard on bread to taste.
- Once egg is done, remove the lid and put spinach on top, enough to cover the surface of the egg.
- Cut the green onions on top of spinach, I only use one whole stem.
- Put lid back on.
- When spinach just starts to wilt, it is done. Remove from heat and place on bread.
- Put a wad of sprouts on top of egg and place the top bread on.