MC's home made hash browns.
You can cook MC's home made hash browns using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of MC's home made hash browns
- Prepare of hash browns.
- You need 1/2 of green pepper.
- You need 1/2 of tomato.
- Prepare 4 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 4 dash of salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 5 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 large of pot.
- It’s 1 medium of skillit.
- You need 1 of strainer.
- Prepare 1 of bladed sharp knife.
- It’s 7 medium of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion.
- It’s 1/2 medium of green pepper.
MC's home made hash browns step by step
- place potatoes and water in large pot with 2 dashes of salt, boil potatoes for 25 mins covered.
- cut up onion, green pepper and tomato set to the side.
- let potatoes cool , enough to where you can touch them.
- peel potatoes.
- shred up/cut potato into thin long strips.
- combine potatoes and green pepper,onion and tomato into small pattys.
- put olive oil in med skillit.
- turn on low heat.
- place pattys in skillit.
- cook so that bottom gets crispy, then flip.
- cook other side untill crispy.
- repeat steps 6-11 unrolled all pattys are done.