Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes. Super basic, thick and fluffy blueberry pancakes – the best I've ever made! Melt in your mouth, golden brown, and bursting with blueberries. But to make fluffy blueberry pancakes, we need to give the pancakes an extra rising boost because the blueberries kind of "weighs down" the batter a bit.
And don't forget to check out Buttermilk Pancakes and my Brown. Blueberry pancakes made with buttermilk, and loaded with blueberries! These fluffy, vegan blueberry pancakes are legitimately the best pancakes I've ever made. You can have Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes
- It’s 4 of small or 3 bigger super ripe peeled bananas ca. 235g.
- Prepare 108 ml of =9tbsp oil (light, organic, canola if you like).
- You need 1 tbsp of liquid vanilla.
- You need 700 ml of =3c plant milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of not leveled at top of tsp salt.
- It’s 830 g of =5¼c flour (any light kind).
- It’s 64 g of =4tbsp baking powder.
- Prepare Handful of rinsed and cleaned blueberries.
Clouds of vanilla pancake studded with wild blueberries? Make Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes for an easy breakfast recipe! Thanks to my sponsor, Almond Breeze, these pancakes are super fluffy using my favorite almondmilk. Fluffiest Blueberry Pancakes – Delicious blueberry pancakes to start the day with juicy and sweet blueberries.
Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes instructions
- Place and mash bananas either manually or by mixing slowly.
- Add oil, vanilla, milk and stir till well combined by hand or at lowest speed.
- Add rest of the ingredients except for the blueberries and combine till mixed. Doesn't need to be smooth.
- Heat up your griddle or skillet to 200°C.
- Dab of plant butter for each pancake.
- Pour ladle's amount onto griddle.
- Push blueberries into top of dough on every pancake.
- Wait for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Now flip and press down a bit with the spatula, so the blueberries don't stand out as much.
- Wait another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Aren't they fluffy.
- Serve on plate with topping of your choice.
Make them with a pancake mix or from scratch, but either way will be fluffy and amazing. These fluffy Blueberry-Lemon Buttermilk Pancakes are bursting with fresh, plump berries and light lemony flavor. They come together in no time flat. You can cook them immediately, but I like to make. Tall, fluffy pancakes make the best breakfast, especially when there's plenty of butter and syrup.