Coconut Cocoa Pancake (Snack Attack Edition). Jonas' solution was to make his own protein-packed snack using whole, healthy ingredients. He doesn't provide exact measurements for Colting's Cocoa and Coconut Snacks – this is one of those "throw everything together" recipes that make cooking. Coconut flour, coconut oil, and stevia sweetener make a different type of pancake for those watching their carbohydrate and sugar intake.
We put the cocoa in the coconut and mix it all up. Even better yet, they're one of your five a day because they're bursting with just scrummy fruits and nuts! A wide variety of cocoa peanuts snack options are available to you, such as sweet, salty, and spicy. You can have Coconut Cocoa Pancake (Snack Attack Edition) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Cocoa Pancake (Snack Attack Edition)
- Prepare of Pancake Mix.
- You need of Hot Cocoa Mix.
- Prepare of Heavy Cream.
- You need of Milk.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Shredded Coconut.
- You need of Maple Syrup.
- You need of Blueberry Cream Ice Cream.
- You need of Whipped Cream.
- Prepare of Mint (Garnish).
The first organic sprouted grain, superfood cereal on the market – we're taking cereal to the next level with delicious crunchy flakes and a simple ingredient list. A cousin to cacao, cocoa powder infuses delicious, chocolate-y goodness and a depth of flavor everywhere it goes. Serve with favorite toppings, including shredded coconut, slivered almonds, fresh fruit (bananas or berries), or whipped topping. Cocoa Buttermilk Pancakes with Strawberries. by theviewfromgreatislandrecipes.
Coconut Cocoa Pancake (Snack Attack Edition) instructions
- Depending on how many pancakes you want, measure out your mix. Whatever you measured for your mix, divide that by 5. That’ll be your hot cocoa ratio. Add shredded coconut. Use enough heavy cream to get the ingredients thoroughly wet. THEN, whisk in milk to thin it out to your desired consistency. Get a little butter in a pan and melt it..
- When you pour the pancake into the pan, gently shake it to spread it out. You don’t want a thick underdone mass of batter in the center. Try to get some butter on the perimeter of the pancake for crispy edges. When you see the bubbles rising and popping, you’re ready to flip. Cook the other side at least a minute. Sneak a peak and check the color..
- I gave away the good looking pancake because I’m nice. At any rate, load up the pancake with your toppings and dig in. Life is short. Don’t feel too guilty..
A note on coconut oils It will make you hungry and you will salivate. As a consequence of this, you will snack on the granola immediately after it's finished cooling. Body Attack Snack and Whey Protein Wafers are crispy, delicious wafers with a creamy chocolate filling, which at the same time provide an additional portion of protein and therefore you can enjoy their taste without any remorse. Light and fluffy coconut pancakes made with coconut milk, topped with toasted coconut, and served with coconut pancake syrup. Toasted Coconut Pancakes are a MUST for Easter!