Vegetarian meatballs / Yule dinner.
You can cook Vegetarian meatballs / Yule dinner using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian meatballs / Yule dinner
- Prepare 2 packages of yves veggie ground.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of bread crumbs/ corn flakes.
- It’s 1/3 Cups of dried parsley.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/3 Cups of ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 Cups of minced onion.
- It’s 1 can of cranberry sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Cups of sweet chili sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
Vegetarian meatballs / Yule dinner instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Mix veggie ground, bread crumbs/ corn flakes, parsley, eggs, soy sauce, pepper, garlic, ketchup, and oinion..
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on a greased baking pan..
- Bake for 15 mins..
- While meatballs are baking mix cranberry sauce, chilli sauce, bbq sauce, and lemon juice..
- Take meatballs out and pour sauce over them. Bake for an additional 15 mins..
- Serve over pasta or bread of your choice..