Hyderabadi style Lamb nahari.
You can cook Hyderabadi style Lamb nahari using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hyderabadi style Lamb nahari
- Prepare 1 of lamb leg cut into 8 pieces.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilly powwder.
- You need of Whole garam masala.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic ginger paste.
- You need half a packet of Potli ka masala.
- It’s of Almonds.
- You need leaves of Coriander.
Hyderabadi style Lamb nahari instructions
- Take lamb leg cut pieces and wash it. Take a cooker add oil in it. Then add garlic ginger paste red chilly powder salt qhole gar masala curry leaves to it. Add 5_6 glass of water. And pressure cook it for 45 mins..
- After the meat becomes soft. Take a bowl and add potli masla n boil it. After that strain that water with the help of strainer in other bowl. Add that water to cooked meat then add few almonds paste to it.
- Then add coriander leaves to it.then cook for 15 mins. Stop the flame. Nahari is ready to eat. Its apure hyderbabdi nahari.