Cranberry Pinwheels. Cranberry Feta Pinwheels are the perfect make ahead holiday snack or appetizer. This Cranberry Feta Pinwheels recipe has been around forever and it's definitely loved by absolutely everyone! These Cranberry and Walnut Pinwheels are my most asked for and loved Christmas cookie-dessert!
Ginger Cranberry Pinwheels Recipe photo by Taste of Home. These cranberry pinwheels are a great hors-d'oeuvre to serve year round, but they are especially perfect for the holidays. The dried red cranberries and the green scallions make them look really. "These quick-and-easy turkey pinwheels are a great way to use up leftover cranberry sauce from Thanksgiving, or you can use store-bought cranberry sauce." My Cranberry Walnut Pinwheels make a deliciously perfect holiday party appetizer. You can have Cranberry Pinwheels using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cranberry Pinwheels
- It’s 8 ounces of cream cheese softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 5 ounces of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 4-10 inch of flour tortillas.
I mean, who doesn't love cute little bite-sized nuggets of deliciousness like these Cranberry Walnut Pinwheels? CRANBERRY FETA PINWHEELS — Dried cranberries, feta and green onions are rolled in tortillas then sliced for a festive holiday appetizer. If you're looking for a holiday appetizer that's super easy. Cranberry-Orange Pinwheels. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Cranberry Pinwheels step by step
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, feta cheese, green onions and dried cranberries..
- Divide mixture evenly into four parts and spread on the tortillas..
- Roll each tortilla tightly and wrap in plastic wrap..
- Refrigerate for at least one hour, then cut into one inch slices..
- Serve and enjoy!.
These Cranberry and Feta Pinwheels are delightful. Lynn demonstrates how to make Cranberry Feta Pinwheels, a simple appetizer that would be great for a Holiday party. The classic turkey and cranberry combo stars once more in a must-try Crescent pinwheel appetizer from Chef Marcel Cocit. I did a post recently for Ham Havarti Pinwheels and wanted to share it with you another. So I made these with her in mind, Cranberry Turkey Pinwheels!