Samosa. Samosa recipe – Learn how to make crispy punjabi samosa at home. Samosas make their appearance everywhere as a street food, party snack, restaurants and even in cafes. Perfect Samosa with all tips and tricks.
Homemade samosa if made correctly are always the best. This Punjabi samosa recipe will give you one of the These fried samosa are flaky and crispy from outside with a tasty potato and peas stuffing. Samosa Recipe – Baked or fried super crispy Chicken Samosas full of well-seasoned chicken, peas and spiced up with just enough spices and heat. You can cook Samosa using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Samosa
- You need 2 of medium size potatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of roasted peanuts.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger and green chilli crushed.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of promenade seeds crushed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of roasted coriander seeds powder.
- Prepare to taste of red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of mango powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s ,2 tsp of ghee for making the stuffing.
- You need 3-4 tsp of ghee for kneading the dough.
- It’s 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare As needed of Oil for fry the samosa.
- You need As needed of Water for kneading the dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour or maida.
- You need 1 tsp of carom seeds or ajwain.
Great make ahead appetizer for parties. A dietary staple of McGill University students used to end student debt, support charities, spread love, happiness, and friendship, basically to change the world. samosa. but this recipe post sticks back to the traditional punjabi aloo stuffed deep fried samosa furthermore, i would like to add some tips and suggestions for a crispy, flaky and tasty samosa recipe. A samosa is a common snack in countries such as India, Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh.https How to Make Samosas. Crisp, light and hot and bursting with flavour, we have great samosa recipes for a proper Indian feast.
Samosa step by step
- First boiled the potatoes keep them aside now take a pan put a tsp of ghee when the ghee gets hot put cumin seeds when it starts crackle put the crushed ginger and green chilies sauté for a min..
- Then add mashed boiled potatoes followed by the remaking spices mentioned above along with the roasted peanuts give it a good mix Finally top it with some finely chopped coriander leaves turn off the flame put the stuffing in a bowl and allow it to cool.
- In the meanwhile Make a sheet for the samosa For this in a large bowl put all purpose flour salt carom seeds slightly crushed with your hands ghee give it a good mix (it should be bread crumbs like consistency) then add little water at a time knead a slightly tight dough then the normal chapati dough allow it to rest for 15 min..
- Now take a rolling pin take a small portion of dough and make a oval shape chapati then cut it in the middle take a one part put some water at the edges then fold.
- Take a kadhai put sufficient amount of oil for frying now the main tips for frying the samosa is to keep the oil in low to medium heat now put the samosa and fry in low to medium heat until golden brown in color, serve hot..
- The half part from both sides then join it by apply some water now fill the pockets with the potato mixture now again seal the edges by applying some water..
Try Anjum Anand's easy potato and pea samosas or Manju Mahli's low-fat version. Your Samosa stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Recipe for Samosa, Vegetable Samosa Recipe, Making Samosas, Indian best snack recipe is easy.