Steak quesadilla. Flip the quesadilla over and cook the other side until it's golden. Remove from pan and cut into quarters or eighths. This Steak Quesadilla is one of my family favorites Tex-Mex dish.
The Best Steak Quesadilla Recipes on Yummly Steak Quesadilla, Chipotle Steak Quesadilla, Breakfast Steak Quesadilla. This Steak Quesadillas Recipe from Delish.com is the best. You can cook Steak quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak quesadilla
- You need 2 of Rib eye steaks cut up into bite sized pieces.
- You need of Chipotle taco sauce.
- You need 4 of Old El Paso flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch).
- You need 1 cup of shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend (4 oz).
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of salsa.
Cut quesadillas into wedges and serve with pico de gallo-avocado salsa. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and. From easy Steak Quesadilla recipes to masterful Steak Quesadilla preparation techniques, find Steak Quesadilla ideas by our editors and community in this recipe collection. If you've never used corn tortillas to make steak quesadillas, you're in for a treat!
Steak quesadilla instructions
- Cut steak into bite sized chunks. On medium high heat pan fry the steak pieces in the chipotle taco sauce. I eye balled it. I used enough so the steak covered in it..
- Heat 10-inch skillet over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes..
- Place 1 tortilla in skillet. Sprinkle half of the cheese over tortilla. Add the steak onto of the cheese. Sprinkle with a little cheese on top of steak so the 2nd tortilla will stick. Top with second tortilla. Heat about 2 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned..
- Turn. Cook other side until lightly browned. Repeat with remaining tortillas and cheese..
- Cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream. You can add rice, beans, salsa in side of the quesadilla..
The Steak Quesadilla recipe out of our category Beef! This steak quesadilla consists of grilled steak, mozzarella cheese, and vegetables such as tomatoes, mushrooms, green peppers, and onions. The steak, cheese, and mushrooms alone were enough to. For the vegetable quesadilla, add your zucchini and corn mixture to a corn tortilla and top with cheese. Philly Cheese Steak Quesadillas are filled with melted provolone cheese, tender crisp onions and These Philly Cheese Steak Quesadillas really have it all!