Easy Fluffy Soufflé Omelette. In today's video, I'm sharing a fluffy souffle omelette recipe that will change the way you make your omelettes! It's so delicious and easy to make. The soufflé omelette is the easiest way to practice making any kind of soufflé, given the low barrier to entry.
You might think that making a soufflé omelette sounds impossibly difficult, but this easy recipe will allow anyone to get a great result. It's all in the Heat the margarine in a frying pan, pour in the egg mixture and cook until the omelet has set. Sprinkle the grated cheese on the omelette and grill until. You can cook Easy Fluffy Soufflé Omelette using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Fluffy Soufflé Omelette
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s of some salt.
- It’s of some butter.
Lift up each side of the omelette and drop a tablespoon of butter underneath. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. This Souffle Omelette is a light & fluffy take on traditional omelette. It's made by separating the egg whites from the yolk and customizable with toppings.
Easy Fluffy Soufflé Omelette step by step
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Break the eggs and separate the yolks and egg whites.
- Use a blender to stir the egg whites for about 1 minute Add a tablespoon of sugar and continue to stir until foaming.
- Add a little bit salt to the egg yolk, then stir well Then add the egg yolk and the foaming egg white together and gently stir.
- Warm the pan and put butter, pour the stirred egg liquid into the pan. Turn to a low heat and cover it with a lid to make it cook well inside. After the bottom is cooked, fold it in half and cover it with a lid to make it cook well inside. Turn to a low heat and cover it with a lid to make it cook well inside.
Sounds so fancy and it certainly looks fancy, but you can easily whip up this recipe in minutes and enjoy a unique breakfast. Part omelet, part souffle, this simple technique makes a two-egg omelet that's fluffy and filling. You want to make a breakfast that will impress out of the half-dozen eggs and random condiments in your refrigerator? Don't worry-you have all the right ingredients to make an epic omelet at home! The "omelette souffle" is a miraculous thing that first cooks in a frypan, then puffs up like magic under the grill.