Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. An easy Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti This is a really pantry friendly meal, you'll likely have most ingredients already present and correct in your kitchen.
Homemade Chicken Spaghetti is one of those easy, cheesy casserole dishes that will become a family favorite in your house in no time. I know it is in mine! Tender chicken and pasta are tossed in an easy homemade cheese sauce and set to bake until golden and bubbly! You can have Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts, seasoned however you like it; cooked; shredded well.
- You need 1-2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 lb of cooked thin spaghetti.
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of block of Velveeta cheese; cubed.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1/2-1 cup of reserved pasta water.
Serve this with a side of homemade garlic bread and a caesar salad for a perfect. Boil Spaghetti noodles according to package. In a saucepan, put Velveeta, butter, soup, rotel, and chicken. Add cooked spaghetti to the cheese mixture, mix well.
Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti instructions
- Cook and shred chicken breast. Set aside. I cook in my instant pot with 1 cup chicken broth and a tsp of each salt, pepper, and garlic powder sprinkled on each side of the chicken breast. Shred well when cooked! Use some of the excess broth to make shredding easier and to prevent dry chicken..
- Cook spaghetti noodles, drain, set aside about 1 cup of pasta water.
- In a large pot whisk milk, mushroom soup, and chicken soup together. Set on low temp..
- Add the shredded chicken to the pot and stir well..
- Slowly add the spaghetti making sure to coat all spaghetti noodles evenly..
- Add Velveeta cheese in chunks, slowly, and stir until melted. Add pasta water throughout this step..
- Season with 1-2tsp of each salt, garlic powder, and pepper; combine well..
- Pour entire mixture into a large casserole dish..
- Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!.
If you want, you can pour the spaghetti & mixture into a casserole dish and pop it in the over for a couple minutes, but that's not necessary. This Creamy and Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Bake is a comfort food at its best. Really easy and quick to make, it is guaranteed to put a big smile on your face after a hard day at work! After a few weeks of mild weather, winter hits back with a bang. Chicken spaghetti bake is traditionally baked in the oven since its one of those easy weeknight meals that's ready in under an hour.