EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites. Deep Fried Cheesecake Bites are a mouthwatering dessert everyone loves. Crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside, they're perfect for a party. Serve them dusted with powdered sugar and drizzled with chocolate sauce, caramel, strawberry sauce or your favorite topping.
Impress your fellow football fans by adding this dessert dish to your Super Bowl party spread. Today we'll show you how to make deep fried cheesecake bites! These fried cheesecake bites taste best when they are fresh. You can have EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites
- You need of Your favorite cheesecake.
- It’s of Pancake mix (prepared as directed on box).
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Hershey’s chocolate and caramel syrups.
- It’s of Powdered sugar for dusting.
I don't recommend reheating them, as you will lose the crispy texture and it's easy to break Fried Cheesecake – Crispy outside and creamy inside! you can't resist this delicious dessert made with your favorite frozen or leftover cheesecake. Wrap up a cheesecake filling in egg roll wrappers for some tasty Deep-Fried Cheesecake Bites. Featuring strawberry preserves, these Deep-Fried Cheesecake Bites are an impressive dessert for any gathering. Deep-fried Cheesecake Chimichangas are stuffed tortillas with a creamy cheesecake filling and a cinnamon sugar coating!
EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites instructions
- If you don’t have homemade cheesecake buy some premade in the frozen or cold section at your local grocery store. Slice into one inch thick slices and place on a parchment lined baking sheet and freeze for 30 min..
- Cut into one inch cubes..
- Heat oil to 375 and roll your cheesecake bites in pancake batter and fry 2-3 minutes until golden brown and floating. Top with syrups and sugar. Serve immediately..
It's a quick and easy dessert that's best with fresh strawberries! Cheesecakes Chimichangas (Xangos) are Mexican-style crunchy tortilla desserts! Remove the strawberries from the oil with a slotted spoon and transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. The Deep-fried Chickpea Bites recipe out of our category Legume! Heat the oil in a deep pan and fry the balls until crisp and golden.