Spicy California Bowl. This all-in-one meal takes its inspiration from that Japanese American restaurant staple, the California roll. For folks looking to reduce their meat consumption. The less intimidating, super easy version.
Made with citrus rice, black beans, and fresh romaine lettuce topped with handmade guacamole, salsa fresca, chipotle sauce, and your choice of roasted chipotle salsa or salsa verde. Easy to make and hard to resist! These Spicy California Ahi Bombs make a delicious dish for game day or for your next family gathering! You can have Spicy California Bowl using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy California Bowl
- It’s of Jasmine Rice.
- Prepare of Carrot, shredded.
- You need of Cucumber, diced.
- Prepare of Fresh Radish, sliced thin.
- Prepare of Imitation crab meat.
- You need of Avocado.
- Prepare of Lime.
- You need of Rice wine vinegar.
- You need of Mayo.
- It’s of Sriracha.
You don't need any fancy tools, I layered everything in a one-cup measuring If you love sushi, you may also love these Spicy Tuna Poke Bowls I'm obsessed with! This Vegan Spicy California Bowl takes its inspiration from the sushi restaurant staple, the California roll. How many calories inSalsa's Fresh Mex Spicy California Chicken Bowl. In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and Sriracha until smooth.
Spicy California Bowl step by step
- In a small bowl mix sriracha and mayo. Set aside.
- In a serving bowl mix your cooked rice with a splash of rice wine vinegar (about 3/4 tbs per 1 cup rice).
- Top with all your veggies and imitation crab.
- Top with your sriracha mayo. Squeeze lime everywhere (mostly on avocado).
The spicy California roll gets the addition of a creamy, fiery sriracha mayo. You can either incorporate it with the other ingredients inside your California roll – or you can drizzle it on top after cutting. For the rice: Place rice in a bowl and rinse with cold water until water is clear. Drain rice in a mesh strainer. Transfer the rice to a medium bowl, drizzle with the vinegar mixture, and stir to combine until the rice has absorbed all of.