Stain glass jello bars EASY. Stained Glass Jello: Stained glass Jell-O is a fun, festive treat for holidays and parties. Choose colors to represent the theme! Get creative with these stained glass JELL-O bars!
Join me as we whip up a recipe easy enough for the kids, but all adults will enjoy!!! Broken Glass Jello aka Stained Glass Jello, is simply colourful jello cubes immersed in a condensed milk jello. And then the whole thing is chilled in the fridge, until it's all set and ready But How Do You Make Jello Cubes? You can cook Stain glass jello bars EASY using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stain glass jello bars EASY
- You need 4-3 oz of boxes jello any flavors you like.
- Prepare 4 cups of boiling water divided into cups (you’ll need only one cup of water per flavor of jello).
- Prepare 1-14 oz of can sweetened condensed milk *NOT EVAPORATED MILK.
- It’s 2 cups of boiling water.
- It’s 2-.25 oz of envelopes unflavored gelatin mix.
Jello cubes are so easy to make. Such a fun, and festive, and versatile idea, you will love this Stained Glass Jello recipe! Have you ever made a poke cake with jello? So easy and everyone's always impressed because it's so pretty.
Stain glass jello bars EASY instructions
- Prepare all 4 boxes of your flavored jello and put into four separate dishes and place in fridge for 4 hours or until set firm. Cut into cubes of various sizes..
- Places all cubes into a 13×9 baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with PAM or any similar cooking spray..
- Mix both envelopes of unflavored gelatin with two cups of boiling water and stir in condensed milk. Allow to cool 10 minutes and pour over the cubes. Place in fridge for 4 hours or until set firm. Slice into bars. Keep in the fridge until ready to eat!.
Stained Glass Jello recipe: My grandmother would make this for holidays, I think it reminded her of a catholic church windows. Regardless, I loved this and would eat as much as possible. To make it a little healthier, you can use sugarfree jello's and make your own whipped cream. Recently, my friend gave me great notecards from JustJennDesign. You have to check out her site!