Easy Italian cheese bread sticks. These super easy cheesy Italian bread sticks are so good for being, did I say easy? They are crisp and so good. Who doesn't love bread sticks with lots of.
Course/Dish: Other Appetizers Other Breads Other Snacks. Full of flavor and easy to make, everyone can make homemade fried chicken in their own kitchen. Pair with mashed potatoes, hush puppies and cornbread for one delicious meal! You can have Easy Italian cheese bread sticks using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Italian cheese bread sticks
- Prepare 1 pack of crescent rolls.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese (8 oz) divides in half.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese.
Two great reasons to make these crisp and chewy breadsticks for your family? Sprinkle with cheese and garlic salt. When ready to bake, brush the bread sticks with olive oil and sprinkle them generously with garlic powder, oregano, salt, and lastly, parmesan cheese. Profiteroles Scones Italian Cheese Bread Cheesy Breadsticks Great Pizza Edible Food Italian Dishes Vegetarian Cheese.
Easy Italian cheese bread sticks step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray a baking sheet or line with foil..
- Unroll crescents into one sheet and firmly pinch the perforated seams so it makes one big piece. Sprinkle half of the cheese on the lower half of the dough and fold over the top half. Use a fork to press the edges shut and sprinkle remaining cheese, herbs and parmesan on top..
- Use a sedated knife and cut almost all the way through making 8 breadsticks. Bake 15-20 min. Serve with marinara sauce..
A copycat recipe for Pizza Hut breadsticks, made from scratch. Chewy, buttery, loaded with seasonings and an easy dipping sauce! These soft Italian breadsticks are perfect with a bowl of soup or pasta! Pillow-y soft, easy to make, and even better than Olive Garden! I started developing the recipe for these soft Italian bread sticks weeks ago.