Best almond flour pancakes. These Almond Flour Pancakes are the best! They are naturally gluten-free and paleo friendly. Easy Keto Almond Flour Pancakes Recipe – These fluffy almond flour pancakes are so simple to make!
Almond flour pancakes are naturally gluten free and a delicious and filling way to start your day. Serve with your favorite pancake toppings. Good consistency, though, and a good base for someone who has little experience cooking with alternative flours! You can have Best almond flour pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best almond flour pancakes
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 6 tablespoons of almond milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of almond flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
Almond flour pancakes are naturally gluten free and are full of protein. Delicious, light and fluffy, a wonderful pancake breakfast. Grain-free, gluten-free refined sugar-free almond flour pancakes. This easy and delicious paleo pancake recipe is sure to please the whole family!
Best almond flour pancakes instructions
- In a blender combine the eggs, almond milk, olive oil, and vanilla. Blend for 30 seconds..
- Add the almond flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Blend until smooth. Let sit for 5 minutes..
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium-low heat and lightly grease (I sprayed with avocado spray). Pour less than a 1/4 cup (or 3 tablespoons) onto the pan to form small pancakes. Let cook for around 2 minutes, then flip and let cook for 1-2 more minutes..
- Serve hot with butter and syrup, or any other desired toppings..
Wonderfully fluffy almond flour pancakes are keto and gluten-free. The batter is nice and thick, and very easy to work with. I am actually amazed at how tasty, fluffy and tender these keto almond flour pancakes are. 🥞. A savory breakfast is probably better, BUT… Once you master almond flour pancakes, try coconut flour pancakes or grain-free crepes to keep the breakfast menu interesting. A note on grain-free pancakes: These will be a little denser than your traditional pancake.