Microwave Red-Velvet Cake in 5 minutes!. No ads, always HD experience with Gfycat Pro. When you make this cake, please leave a star review on my website cuz I would love to hear. This sweet, moist, and healthy Single-Serving Red Velvet Microwave Cake is totally delicious — sugar free, low fat, eggless, gluten free and vegan too!
Making a cake from scratch in five minutes (or less) might sound like a fantasy, but all it takes is a microwave and a mug. Just when you thought this couldn't get any easier, mug cakes are also incredibly customizable. You can add any nut, seed, or sprinkle — or even cookie butter — and you. You can have Microwave Red-Velvet Cake in 5 minutes! using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Microwave Red-Velvet Cake in 5 minutes!
- Prepare of red velvet cake.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder, sifted.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking SODA.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- You need 1 cups of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of red food coloring.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need of cream cheese frosting.
- Prepare 1 ltr of milk (full cream for best results).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of lemon juice / vinegar.
- It’s 1 cup of (or according to taste) granulated sugar, sifted for best results.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, at room temperature.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
Once you've tried this, check out our other delicious microwave mug recipes. A Southern classic, this microwaveable red velvet cake is perfectly portioned—and perfectly suited to a Valentine's Day treat. This is a recipe for a two-minute red velvet cake that is 'OUT of this world' good! My daughter loves red velvet anything, cakes, cookies, fudge, brownies, if it comes in red velvet she loves it.
Microwave Red-Velvet Cake in 5 minutes! step by step
- Sift and mix the dry ingredients together.
- Add the wet ingredients. Mix with a whisk. Using an electric mixer will overmix the baking soda resulting to a bitter taste..
- Our in a microwave friendly dish and cook it for 5 minutes. * timing might vary according to your microwave.*.
- For the cream cheese, simmer the milk in medium to low heat..
- Gradually add the lemon juice and stir occasionally..
- Let is drain out through a cheesecloth and cool down for 10 minutes..
- After it’s cooled down, mix the sugar, butter and vanilla extract.
- You can scoop it on the cake or put it in a piping back.
The Best Red Velvet Cake recipe is now here! Simple tips on how to make Red Velvet Cake. First things first, I wanted to share this recipe as my mom wrote it, so I used old school McCormick food coloring. While waiting, make the cream cheese frosting by combing all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mixing on high speed until frosting is. This Red Velvet Cake recipe is by far the BEST red velvet cake I have ever tried.