EASY GULAB JAMUN recipe. Easy Gulab Jamun Recipe with step wise pictures. Super delicious gulab jamun recipe which is so yummy and is really easy to make. It needs simple ingredients and taste so good.
In a wide bowl, take powdered milk, add in baking powder, mix well. Gulab Jamun is a mouth watering dessert which is famous all across India. It can be made in three ways, from milk powder, from khoya and from whole milk. You can cook EASY GULAB JAMUN recipe using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of EASY GULAB JAMUN recipe
- Prepare of for sugar syrup.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 0.5 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s of Optional food colouring.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s of for the sweet.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk powder (full cream for best results).
- You need 1 tablespoon of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of purified butter (ghee).
- Prepare 1 of large egg (room temperature).
This recipe features the making of jamuns. Gulab jamun doesn't need any introduction! In its authentic preparation, mawa is the key ingredient but its not generally readily available and you need to prepare it at home. So to make things easier, this step by step photo recipe explains how to make Gujab Jamun with milk powder. easy gulab jamun recipe
EASY GULAB JAMUN recipe step by step
- In a pot, take the sugar and water and let it come to a light boil..
- Quickly add the cardamom powder and stir in the lemon juice. And let it sit on a low heat till you get the sweets done..
- To begin with the sweet, add the dry ingredients on a PLATE and mix gently..
- Add in your set ingredients and knead softly. Be gently with it. You don’t want the dough to be hard..
- Make small balls out of the dough. This will rise when you fry, so keep that in mind..
- Heat up some oil and gently fry in the sweet. The goal is to keep the oil temperature stable. Not too hot not to cold..
- Fry until golden brown and right when it’s done, strain it out of the oil and put it in the sugar syrup..
- Let it sit there for 5 or 10 minutes till the sweet absorbs the syrup..
- Garnish it with pistachio if you wish.
- Slurp up warm or cold..
instant gulab jamun with ready mix recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. gulab jamun is an indian sweet dessert which is traditionally prepared with evaporated desiccated milk or khoya, fried and soaked in sugar syrup. preparing khoya or mawa could be tedious task and hence there are several instant ready mix easily available in the market which produce. To make gulab jamun: In a medium bowl combine milk powder, flour, baking powder and ghee; mix together. Mix in semolina (shouldn't be too wet), then add milk and mix into a paste. Heat a large saucepan, with enough oil for deep frying, over medium high heat. Divide jamun mixture into small portions and form balls with hands.