Chef Salad. Chef's salad (or chef salad) is an American salad consisting of hard-boiled eggs; one or more varieties of meat, such as ham, turkey, chicken, or roast beef; tomatoes; cucumbers; and cheese. This Classic Chef Salad recipe is full of healthy, energizing ingredients and includes a simple homemade salad dressing! This is easy to make ahead of time and makes a great lunch or dinner!
Chef's Salad – Packed with fresh veggies, eggs, deli meats, and cheese, this wonderful main dish salad makes for a Chef's Salad may not be the world's best amazing salad (YES it is!), but it is. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. We are spicing things up at Salad Chef! You can cook Chef Salad using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chef Salad
- It’s 1 of Hard boiled egg/sliced.
- Prepare 3 oz of Boneless, skinless, chicken breast cubed.
- It’s 2 cup of Iceberg lettuce/cleaned and chopped.
- It’s 2 slice of Butterball Thin & Crispy, Turkey Bacon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Kraft, fat free, shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fat free Dressing.
Come into Salad Chef to warm up with one of our homemade soups. Choose from: French Onion, Broccoli Cheese. Learn how to make this classic chef's salad! Leaf lettuce topped with ham, turkey, cheese, tomatoes, hard boiled eggs and croutons.
Chef Salad instructions
- Chop and rinse iceberg lettuce..
- Prep turkey bacon in microwave for 1:20sec.
- Add 2 cups of lettuce to bowl. Topping with 3oz of cubed chicken breast.
- Diced 1 hard boiled egg, and spread on top of salad..
- Chop cooked turkey bacon, causing it to crumble into homemade bits, sprinkle over top of salad..
- Measure a 1/4 of your cheese and sprinkle of top.
This fabulous Chef Salad will fit that bill perfectly! Broaden search to look for "chef salad" anywhere in recipe sorted by quality sort by rating or. A chef salad is an American composed salad that is essentially a complete meal in itself. Chef salad now has a bad reputation for being made with iceberg lettuce, rubbery American cheese, boiled eggs. At the restaurant, we always made three dressings to go with this chef salad.blue cheese, French and Thousand Island.