Eggs and Tomato Gravy Batch 3. Meet the Cook: My mother-in-law gave me this recipe. Old-Fashioned Tomato Gravy Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Tomato Gravy has always been a breakfast staple in my family.
Heat bacon drippings in a skillet over medium-high heat. Tomato Gravy Recipe – This tomato gravy recipe is cooked in indian style to eat with rice. Tomato Gravy is familiar dish in india to save the time for its urgency it is mainly served with boiled rice and for Idly, Dosa, Paniyaram, Roti, Chappati and also for lunch. You can cook Eggs and Tomato Gravy Batch 3 using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggs and Tomato Gravy Batch 3
- You need 30 ounces of canned diced tomatoes with juices.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt divided.
- You need 1 cup of smoked ham.
- Prepare 6 of jumbo eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper divided.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
I guess tomato sauce is really great for noodles and pasta There are two way of making this tomato egg gravy: one is to stir fry eggs firstly and the other one is to make egg Use high fire; pour the egg liquid in by batch. Each time after pouring the egg liquid, wait for. Stir it well and fry till the oil leaves from the sides. Add water and let it simmer Cut eggs in half (vertically) and add to the gravy and stir slowly so that it gets dipped in gravy.
Eggs and Tomato Gravy Batch 3 instructions
- Chop the ham. Add to a pot and sauté 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and half the ground black pepper, and 2/3's the salt..
- Simmer and allow to reduce till thickened a bit. Melt the butter in a skillet beat the eggs and season with remaining seasonings. Add seasoned eggs to the skillet with the butter..
- Remove eggs when cooked. Serve eggs with gravy on top. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Whisk together the milk and egg; stir in the bread crumbs and add that mixture to the ground beef. Serve slices with a bit of the tomato gravy spooned over the top. Cook's Notes: This works best with an extra lean ground beef, so don't be tempted to try a higher fat ground beef because it just won't hold. This Southern tomato gravy is an old-fashioned tomato sauce, and it is delicious on biscuits. The easy roux is made with bacon drippings or butter.