Zucchini pancakes with cheese. Zucchini Pancakes, Courgette Fritters with Cheese Sauce. Zucchini Fritters pancake with Mint, Dill and Feta Cheese, Vegetarian served with smoked salmon and garlic yogurt sauce, side view. The following recipe is a tasty way to use up some of that prolific crop of zucchini from your garden.
Drop four pancakes into skillet These pancakes are great way to use up all that garden zucchini. The Parmesan cheese added such a. These zucchini pancakes are light and fluffy, made with flax and honey. You can have Zucchini pancakes with cheese using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini pancakes with cheese
- You need 300 g of zucchini (courgette).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of yoghurt.
- It’s 5 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1,5 dl of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Filling.
- It’s 8 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 100 g of grated cheese.
- It’s 7 tbsp of curd.
Perfect and healthy for a filling summer breakfast! Top the pancakes with syrup and butter or my personal favorite: cottage cheese, blueberries, and honey. From American pancakes to Korean pancakes to these humble Chinese Zucchini Pancakes, the defining feature of the pancake is that it's quick American recipes often flavor zucchini pancakes with cheese, sour cream, etc. In comparison, this Chinese zucchini pancake recipe is decidedly.
Zucchini pancakes with cheese instructions
- Cut off the ends of the zucchini and with a cheese grater or spiralizer, make it into very thin strips. Salt it, let it stand for a while, then press out the excess water..
- Make the pancake batter: take the prepared zucchini and add the egg, flour, yoghurt, milk,little oil and little salt, mix well. Prepare the pancakes on little oil in a pan..
- Make the filling by mixing sour cream and curd, and serve the pancakes hot with melting cheese on top.
Add cream cheese and sour cream to a mixing bowl and stir in lemon juice, garlic, thyme, and mint. Season with salt and pepper and set aside. Scrub zucchini and trim off ends. Shred coarsely in food processor or by hand. Place small amounts of drained zucchini in cloth kitchen towel and twist to squeeze out excess moisture.