Gluten-free Peanut butter cookies. All Reviews for Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies. Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These gluten-free peanut butter cookies are flourless, super easy, and require just a few ingredients and minutes to make!
We started with something simple, Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies. These cookies are the perfect recipe for children. They require no fancy gadgets, just a bowl and a wooden spoon. You can have Gluten-free Peanut butter cookies using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten-free Peanut butter cookies
- It’s 2 cup of Creamy Peanut butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 pinch of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 pinch of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
No sharp implements, no dangerous mixer beaters. Plus they get to use their hands which is a big plus! For the easiest gluten-free treat, bake Claire Robinson's five-ingredient Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food Network. These chewy no-flour cookies are free of gluten but full of nutty flavor.
Gluten-free Peanut butter cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, mix the peanut butter, sugar, vanilla and egg until well combined..
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the mixture about 1 inch apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten the mounds with the tines of a fork, making a crosshatch pattern on the cookies. Sprinkle salt on top of the cookies..
- Bake until golden around the edges, about 15 minutes, switching the position of the sheets halfway through baking. Transfer to racks to cool..
These super soft, very peanut buttery cookies are nothing like the dry, crunchy ones you've probably had before. An easy twist on the traditional peanut butter cookie, this gluten-free version is just as good as the original; no one will even notice the difference! This flourless peanut butter cookie recipe is excellent and so easy to make. Your kids will love it and you will too! Because this recipe contains no flour, the true taste of the peanut butter comes through loud and clear!