Coconut Cocoa Pancake (Snack Attack Edition). A wide variety of cocoa peanuts snack options are available to you, such as sweet, salty, and spicy. You can also choose from fried, baked. Jump to Recipe Tomorrow is Shrove Tuesday AKA Pancake Day and I've had this recipe in my head for weeks – so glad to finally. Узнать причину. Закрыть.
Jonas' solution was to make his own protein-packed snack using whole, healthy ingredients. He doesn't provide exact measurements for Colting's Cocoa and Coconut Snacks – this is one of those "throw everything together" recipes that make cooking. The Best Coconut Snacks Recipes on Yummly You can cook Coconut Cocoa Pancake (Snack Attack Edition) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Cocoa Pancake (Snack Attack Edition)
- It’s of Pancake Mix.
- It’s of Hot Cocoa Mix.
- You need of Heavy Cream.
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Shredded Coconut.
- It’s of Maple Syrup.
- Prepare of Blueberry Cream Ice Cream.
- You need of Whipped Cream.
- It’s of Mint (Garnish).
We put the cocoa in the coconut and mix it all up. Heat griddle over medium heat and spray with non-stick spray. Add all ingredients to a medium mixing bowl and whisk to combine, being careful not to overmix. A note on coconut oils It will make you hungry and you will salivate.
Coconut Cocoa Pancake (Snack Attack Edition) instructions
- Depending on how many pancakes you want, measure out your mix. Whatever you measured for your mix, divide that by 5. That’ll be your hot cocoa ratio. Add shredded coconut. Use enough heavy cream to get the ingredients thoroughly wet. THEN, whisk in milk to thin it out to your desired consistency. Get a little butter in a pan and melt it..
- When you pour the pancake into the pan, gently shake it to spread it out. You don’t want a thick underdone mass of batter in the center. Try to get some butter on the perimeter of the pancake for crispy edges. When you see the bubbles rising and popping, you’re ready to flip. Cook the other side at least a minute. Sneak a peak and check the color..
- I gave away the good looking pancake because I’m nice. At any rate, load up the pancake with your toppings and dig in. Life is short. Don’t feel too guilty..
As a consequence of this, you will snack on the granola immediately after it's finished cooling. Light and fluffy coconut pancakes made with coconut milk, topped with toasted coconut, and served with coconut pancake syrup. Toasted Coconut Pancakes are a MUST for Easter! And if you can't wait until Easter, you can make them this weekend. I think we are going to have to start our Saturday.