2 layers of Swedish smörgåstårta (Swedish sandwich cake). Smörgåstårta (Swedish sandwich cake) (Andy Baker)Source: Andy Baker. Add a second layer of bread, trimming the pieces to create a single unbroken layer, moisten with a spray of water and add a layer of egg salad. As a native Swede, let me confirm that smörgåstårta indeed remains quite.
At first glance, you think wow this is a wonderful cake, but then you look closer and you realize this is savory with notes of smoked salmon and dill, radishes, egg salad and chives tweaking the. A Swedish Sandwich Cake is the perfect centerpiece for a spring celebration. Bright, fresh, and fun to prepare, make this recipe for your next picnic! You can cook 2 layers of Swedish smörgåstårta (Swedish sandwich cake) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 2 layers of Swedish smörgåstårta (Swedish sandwich cake)
- It’s of Dressing and main ingredients.
- You need 2 slices (24 cm) of round bread.
- Prepare 500 gm of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of apple marmelade.
- It’s 100 gm of caviar.
- It’s 2 stalk of dill herb.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need Slices of cucumber.
- You need 5 of eggs (slices).
- You need slices of Smoked salmon.
- You need slices of Roasted biff.
Smorgastarta (pronounced SMORE-gas-TOR-ta) is a Swedish main dish served at spring and summer celebrations. Swedish Sandwich Cake – Smörgåstårta #RCPQOTW ! The Smörgåstårta isn't exactly a cake and it isn't exactly sandwich. Typically it's layers of seafood, fresh.
2 layers of Swedish smörgåstårta (Swedish sandwich cake) step by step
- Mixed all the dressing ingredients, mixed well, excepted the bread..
- Firstly, lay the first layer belread on the round plate and pour in the dressing (thickness depend on how u want it) ontop of the bread. Rub equally with spoon.Then add another layer of bread on top the dressing..
- Add the rest of the dressing ontop the bread then decorate the topping with your creativity 😊.
This delicious Swedish Smörgåstårta Sandwich Cake makes a wonderful appetizer for your next party! This recipe is so easy to make as it uses a It's a massive sandwich that is served cold, sliced just like a dessert cake, and eaten like a regular sandwich. The garnishes on top usually reflect. Smörgåstårta (Swedish: smörgåstårta, "sandwich-cake" or "sandwich-torte") is a dish of Swedish origin popular in Sweden, Estonia (as "võileivatort"), Finland (as "voileipäkakku") and Iceland (as "brauðterta"). If you google Smörgåstårta, you will see a variation of monstrosities.