Gluten-Free Potato Pancakes.
You can have Gluten-Free Potato Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten-Free Potato Pancakes
- You need 4 cup of leftover mashed white potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped scallions.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare as needed of ghee or butter, for frying.
- You need of Sour cream and chives for serving (optional).
Gluten-Free Potato Pancakes instructions
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well..
- Melt ghee or butter on low-med heat in a skillet.
- Use an ice cream scoop to portion out the pancakes. If you don't have one, a 1/2 cup dry measuring cup will work..
- Scoop portioned mashed potatoes into pan, 2 at a time, and flatten with a spatula to desired thickness..
- Cook on each side for 5-6 minutes, or until golden-brown.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately with sour cream and chives, if desired..