Easy milo chocolate cake. Hello Everybody I hope you try our Milo Chocolate Cake recipe Here are the ingredients and a few reminders. Trying to make milo cake and Chocolate Sauce. How to make Mango Condensed Milk Cake Recipe
The well-loved chocolate-malt beverage in Malaysia, Milo is a staple of every Malaysian's childhood. Milo Cake with Condensed Milk Icing & Milo Ganache. This little food hack may just make your French toasts taste a whole lot better than if they were just plain old French. You can have Easy milo chocolate cake using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy milo chocolate cake
- It’s 3 tablespoon of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of milo powder/any chocolate drink powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 3 tablespoon of melted butter.
- You need 3 tablespoon of sugar.
A deliciously malty chocolate cake flavoured with Milo and iced with a creamy condensed milk frosting. The best part is the crunchy Milo the covers the entire A delicious and easy recipe on how to make Chocolate Milo Cookies that are flourless, crunchy, delicious and the best part – you don't need to. Chocolate Cake is a deliciously decadent dessert that has been a staple on our table for as long as I can remember! This easy recipe makes a rich and delicious cake that is perfectly tender and moist.
Easy milo chocolate cake instructions
- Add 1 tablespoon of hot water into the Milo powder and mix it in a bowl.
- Beat 1 egg.
- Add sugar into the egg.
- Whisk well..
- Add all-purpose flour into the mixture.
- Mix well with a pair of chopsticks if you don't have a whisk.
- Add melted butter and mix well..
- Grease the mold with butter and pour the cake batter into the mold.
- Steam it in a steamer with the highest heat for 8 minutes (the time depends on the size of your mold).
In just a couple of steps. A super easy chocolate cake that is an absolute classic favourite! You really can't go wrong with this simple and old fashioned chocolate cake. I adapted this super easy chocolate cake recipe from one in the NMAA Cookbook (it's pretty much the oldest and yellowest cookbook on my shelf – which. This Simple Chocolate Cake is wonderfully moist and so delicious with a chocolate fudge frosting.