Coconut pancakes. These Coconut Flour Pancakes are amazingly fluffy and naturally gluten-free. I love how quick and easy they are to prepare, and since they are made with coconut flour, they have more fiber and. Shredded coconut Coconut sugar Coconut milk & Coconut oil.
Why you'll love these Gluten-Free Vegan Coconut Flour Pancakes These light and fluffy coconut flour pancakes will be your new go-to recipe for Saturday mornings! When it comes to making coconut flour pancakes there needs to be a fine balance. Fluffy Coconut Flour Pancakes with Wild Blueberry Maple Syrup. You can cook Coconut pancakes using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut pancakes
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 1/4 tsp of sugar (coconut sugar).
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of egg (beaten).
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded coconut (sweetened).
- You need 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare of Milk sugar syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 of coconut milk.
- It’s 1/4 of Coconut sugar.
Amazing coconut flour pancakes served with an optional fresh wild blueberry maple syrup! Easy Coconut Flour Pancakes with Cream Cheese – Low Carb – These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. Deliciously fluffy coconut flour pancakes are keto and gluten-free. They are wonderful with butter and syrup, and they also freeze well.
Coconut pancakes step by step
- In a bowl mix all dry ingredients together..
- Add all the wet ingredients to the beaten egg and whisk until well combined..
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in wet ingredients and stir in well(do not over mix)..
- Heat a non-stick pan and grease lightly with little butter using a brush..
- Add 1/4 of the batter and spread to a rounded shape. Cook each side till golden brown. Repeat process till done..
- For the syrup: pour ingredients in a pan and leave to a boil..
- Take it off and leave it to cool..
These coconut flour pancakes are fluffy, tender and delicious. Pancakes are such a great weekend breakfast treat. And, it's great that you don't have to give them up on a low carb eating plan. As anticipated, coconut pancakes are positively delectable: light, fluffy and moist with a delicate hint of coconut. They are perfect with fresh fruit, like pomegranate and kiwi, on a lazy winter weekend.