Chinese Mung Bean Noodles with Hairy Melon and Pork Tenderloin. Here is the list of ingredients, so you can copy-paste=print the same. Again thru the courtesy of Mr. Michael Taylor, who helps me type the list , so I did.
Chinese Pork Tenderloin with Garlic-Sauced Noodles. This slow cooker medley of Chinese flavors is a yummy and healthy alternative to take-out. Serve with lime wedges to add zesty flavor. You can cook Chinese Mung Bean Noodles with Hairy Melon and Pork Tenderloin using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Mung Bean Noodles with Hairy Melon and Pork Tenderloin
- Prepare 1 of Hairy Melon, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 500 g of Mung Bean noodles.
- You need 200 g of pork tenderloin, cut into thin slices.
- It’s 4 of cups/1L low sodium chicken stock.
- Prepare 5 of Dried shiitake.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
Bean thread noodles, also named as mung bean noodles, cellophane noodles or bean vermicelli is a popular non-flour noodle in Chinese cuisine. It is healthy, easy to prepare and always taste great in stir-fry dishes, soups, stews and salad. The Best Chinese Pork Noodles Recipes on Yummly Crunchy Chinese Pork Salad, Sticky Chinese Pork Belly, Chinese Pork Salad.
Chinese Mung Bean Noodles with Hairy Melon and Pork Tenderloin instructions
- Soak the shiitake in enough water to cover them until they are soft. Then cut the shiitake into slices, reserving the water for use later..
- Place the noodles in a big pot and add the chicken stock and reserved shiitake soaking water. Boil until the noodles absorb most of the liquid..
- Heat the wok and heat 1 tbsp olive oil, then add minced garlic cloves, fry until aromatic. Then add the pork tenderloin and cook until just cooked through. Set aside..
- Heat another 1 tbsp olive oil, put the diced hairy melon into wok, stir fry until the hairy melon is soft..
- Add the shiitake, pork and noodles back to the wok. Add the remaining condiments, stir to distribute evenly. Continue frying until cooking liquid has dissipated..
Related Searches for mung bean noodle: green mung beans mung beans mung bean starch mung bean Chinese Mung Bean Pasta Noodles. Longkou Zhenxing Cereals&Oils Foodstuffs Co., Ltd. Buy products related to mung bean noodles and see what customers say about mung bean noodles on Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases. There are many ways to cook mung beans. Today I am sharing one of my favorite mung bean dish: Ginataang Monggo with Pork.